What would be a good way to set up a personal update stream?

Peace Jerome peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 00:50:48 UTC 2005

Is there an easy way to read in a directory of
personal updates?

Each time a new image comes out I have a bunch of
things I want to see in it. What would be useful would
be to click a button or select a menu item and have
squeak allow me to pick a directory (or url) from
which it would install all the cs in a specified order
(e.g. alphabetical).

There seems to be something similar to this in squeak
for the update stream has anyone made it work the way
I described?

Thanks for your help. --Jerome Peace