[Newbie] MC help needed

Peace Jerome peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 03:15:24 UTC 2005

>On Oct 13, 2005, at 5:40 PM, Jerome Peace wrote:
>>
>> To be specific I wrote out version 10 then 11.
Started
>> a fresh image w/o any version of the package read
in
>> 10 and expected to MC to allow me to write out 12.
>> And it didn't seem to want to let me write out my
new
>> changes at all.
>>
>> So what is going on? How does MC want me to handle
>> this type of updating?
>
>It sounds like you had the right expectations about
what would
>happen.  Was your repository selected on the right
hand list?  (It
>doesn't matter whether or not there's a separate
window open for it).

>Avi

I’m pretty sure I checked that since I already ran
into difficulty the first time I tried to save things.
Hold on I’ll check again.

Ah ha.  This time it worked.  Gave me a nice warning
and then went and did what I asked. That must have
been it. Thanks.

Cheers and joy, --Jerome Peace