Fonts (was Henrik Gedenryd has passed away)

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sat Oct 29 00:54:22 UTC 2005

The Sophie Team is casting about looking for different high
resolution font solutions,.

I'm wondering who is interested in Henrik work, has a team formed?
And has anyone loaded this work into a 3.8 image?
I could look at building any plugins or VM on the mac if needbe to
assist in exploring this work.

On 24-Oct-05, at 10:25 AM, Andrew Tween wrote:

> [...]

===