[ANN] New microworld + Extra chapters for the BotsInc environment

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Apr 10 19:23:11 UTC 2006

Hi francois,

I was planning to do that for the complete book but I wanted to have
a professional copy edit (since my english is
quite draft), and also I wanted to have a nice layout.

Now I will consider that for these chapters. Thanks for the
suggestion. I think that for the following books
we will be writing we will certainly do them using a print on demand
process. :)
As soon as I have some times :)))))

Stef