[OT somewhat] personal notebook

Josh Gargus schwa at fastmail.us
Wed Apr 12 22:08:28 UTC 2006

Hi David,

I know that you're aware of my Sketchbook prototype... unfortunately
there are unfinished prerequisites before I can port it properly into
Croquet.

Sophie might also be useful for this sort of thing; I can't say for
sure since I haven't used it.

I also used Squeak's out-of-the-box authoring capabilities +
Connectors for a few years, but stopped that in favor of working out
my ideas in a 9x12 artist's sketchbook.  As easy as Squeak's
authoring is compared to other systems, I found that there is still
enough cognitive overhead to disrupt my creative process.

Josh