[OT somewhat] personal notebook

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Apr 12 22:15:11 UTC 2006

David Faught puso en su mail :

> I know that there have been a few attempts to do local personal
> journals in Squeak.  What would be the best current Squeak example of
> a high function, technology-leveraged journal/notebook that is
> portable and easily and optionally Internet web-accessible?  What
> might be a good approach to building the ultimate electronic notebook?
>  I'm not talking about a finished published work here, but rather an
> interactive working partner.
>
> So what do you think?
I not very sure what you need / wish but...
I have a shrinked Squeak based image for run ComSwiki (the Ani Ani Web is
coool), Sblog, HttpView and a couple of my things in a USB card what travels
from my Mac to PC clones. .
See in action on my Mac (in Spanish, but you could hacve the idea) on
http://201-212-99-13.cab.prima.net.ar:9000/seaside/blog/SqueakLightChronicle
s/  (Exist newer version of Sblog)

http://201-212-99-13.cab.prima.net.ar:8888/ani

Edgar