The Timing of Time

Maximiliano Taborda m.taborda at fibertel.com.ar
Wed Apr 19 11:56:56 UTC 2006

Ralph.
I'm going to compare some of the date packages in my thesis because i
need to investigate about the state of the art.
You can read, in the paper written by Hernan for ESUG 2005, a comparison
between three models: the abstractions of dates and times of Smalltalk
80, Chronology, and Chalten (although still it was not called thus). The
paper also talk about models in other languages but does not make a
comparison with Chronos.
You can download it from:
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/publikationen/techreports/2005/iam-05-001/file/at_download

At this moment I am reading that book. It's very interesting.

Maxi.