Re-2: The Croquet SDK 1.0 Beta...

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Sun Apr 23 18:44:29 UTC 2006

Sebastián Sastre wrote:
> 	I see problems on XP too. I've copied OpenAL32.dll;
> OpenALPlugin.dll; opengl32.dll; SqueakFFIPrims.dll to the \bin folder and
> ran croquet from Croquet.bat
>
> 	Then I dragged Demo(Master). Same situation with Croquet(Master) and
> SimpleDemo(Master) and MPEG Demo(Master).
>
> 	I've attached some logs.

That looks like the same problem I was having.
I moved Croquet.exe and all the .dll's from
the \bin directory, up into the directory with
the image/changes file. Then dragged the image
onto the .exe. After that, the Demo worked.

I suspect that there's an older opengl libarary
somewhere on the system that gets picked up,
due to library paths.