Squeak forth and Logo

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Fri Apr 28 11:37:44 UTC 2006

Hi!

Bert Freudenberg <bert at impara.de> wrote:
> Am 27.04.2006 um 22:04 schrieb goran at krampe.se:
>
> > Hi!

> >> Like what?
> >
> > Well, one thing I found neat was the "builtin" hyperlinking of all
> > code.
> > All words were clickable.
>
> Well we have that, though not by clicking.

And of course I know that. :) It was just an example, and it is a bit
different when you can just click-click-click.
I still find the Forth community (viewing Factor as a kind of Forth)
worth gleaning at (and other communities too - like Haskell people seem
to be doing weird things ;)).

regards, Göran