headless squeak for nslu2?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Apr 28 14:40:01 UTC 2006

I quite like the list near the top of the page:-

" Every community has its own set of rules. Here are ours:

You will search the wiki first here and read the FAQ before asking
questions.
You must read and follow the steps in the README file precisely when
flashing firmware.
Those who ask the questions, update the wiki when they get the answers.
Those who complain about the documentation, update the wiki to make
it better.
Friends don't let friends flash custom firmware without confirmed
RedBoot Upgrade Mode access.
Friends don't let friends flash custom bootloaders without confirmed
JTAG access."

Maybe we should adopt analogous rules wrt our community education needs.

tim
Strange OpCodes: AGO: Allow Games Only