DHB numerical package (mcz)

Cédrick Béler cbeler at enit.fr
Wed Jan 4 18:32:17 UTC 2006

Hi

I saw an introductory numerical methods package for smalltalk made by
Didier Besset (and book). It was available in sourceforge (and
squeakmap). I loaded it in squeak 3.9 (from the .cs version in
sourceforge). Looks ok, except some methods were overwrinting existing
methods, so I tried to reorganize it as a monticello package and remove
duplicated methods (except two that i renamed...).

I just did a basic reorganising  (not deeply tested - there are some
Unit Tests that pass though I'm not sure I did all the job very well).
here is the package: http://cdrick.free.fr/DHB-CB.2.mcz   if you want to
have a look.

Do you thing it's useful (see first review here
http://oszone.org/book/1558606793  :) - funny to see the differences
between comments...) and correctly reorganized ? if yes it could be
published in squeakmap but I don't know how...

see you
Cédrick