Evilness object oriented approach in Morph

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ext.cri74.org
Wed Jan 25 07:44:40 UTC 2006

Look like we have two antagonist paradigms: one for reusability (which
is at the heart of OOP) and the other one to protect access to
attributes (which is also at the heart of OOP).

Given the nature of Smalltalk, code reusability, I like to think the 1st
paradigm is more important.

But beside that, there are no "rational" excuse to not use accessors
instead of direct attribute access; otherwise why defining the
accessors? For decoration?

Hilaire

--
ADD R0,R1,R2,LSL #2