Evilness object oriented approach in Morph

Terry Raymond squeak-craft at cox.net
Wed Jan 25 16:34:38 UTC 2006

Actually, there is a reason not to use self accessors, readability.
A method that uses direct variable access is more readable than one
that uses an accessor. If it uses an accessor you have to also read
that method because it may look like an accessor but may really do more.
I have been bitten by this.