[ANN] SqueakLight status

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ext.cri74.org
Sat Jan 28 20:55:42 UTC 2006

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene a écrit :

> Off course, have the small size what worth, so it could run in handicapped
> hardware as most Argentina (and other poor countries)  school have.

I am curious what is your average hardware (CPU and RAM)?

> The day after a Flaps.xxx.mcz shows in any package repository know by me ,
> in a few days you have it on SqueakLight.
>
> In the waiting, think in a Parts bin as repository , that's how I change the
> LogicCircus from original with flaps for run in small images without.

I thought about Parts bin but it is not compatible with the interaction
model within DrGeoII: with Parts bin you are taking a part and move it
in the drawable but instead in DrGeoII you interactively build the part
in the drawable (for example to design an arc you select (or create
on-fly) three points one after the other one)

Hilaire