Traits Browser Availablity

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Mon Jun 19 16:45:26 UTC 2006

Hi Thomas,

Great, thanks for the update!

Here some remarks:
- To be able to load your version I first had to load Monticello-al.
300 from squeaksource.com/Traits (this version is fixing a MC bug
related to loading traits and is not yet in the image).
- In the tests I have 4 failures, the additional one to yours
probably is PureBehaviorTraitTest>>testTraitSelfSentSelectors.
- A long time ago I changed OBMethodNode>>name to print a < character
in front of the name for non-local methods just as a quick way to get
some visual feedback. I think this is not needed anymore since you
provide this information with the colors.
- In the image I loaded the new browser, I experience that it
sometimes does not react to user input for a couple of seconds.
- Please note that http://kilana.unibe.ch:8888/ is deprecated and
instead http://squeaksource.com/ should be used.

Adrian