Squeak on PDA

Michaël Piel piel at ensm-douai.fr
Fri Mar 10 16:17:07 UTC 2006

Hello,

We (Guillaume and I) have spent some time to try to recompile the VM from the sources (http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~ohshima/squeak/WinCE/030206/Squeak3.1alpha6-030206.tar.gz) but we didn't succeed in it. The visual studio project included in the sources fails at compiling.
Does anyone managed to do it or know how to recompile this VM ?

Michael