Henrik antialising

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Mar 21 19:37:26 UTC 2006

Those are the FreeType api entry points, you need to ensure the
linker can find the
libfreetype.a, likely you need a -lfreetype on  your unix linker cmd
line.

Can't speak for windows at this point.

I will note on OS-X I downloaded and compiled freetype-2.1.10 then
built it for PPC and MacIntel then linked them into a universal
binary for the FreeType2 plugin for Sophie. Although you can link as
weak references and have the entry points resolved at run time this
only works if the OS-X user has installed X-11 on his machine, an
optional choice.

On 21-Mar-06, at 11:10 AM, Andrew Tween wrote:

> : undefined reference to `FT_Init_FreeType'
> FT2Plugin.o: In function `shutdownModule':
> //E/squeaks/Squeak-Win32-3.7.1-src/3.7.1/win32/plugins/FT2Plugin/
> FT2Plugin.c
> :106
> 3: undefined reference to `FT_Done_FreeType'
> dllwrap: gcc exited with status 1
> make[1]: *** [makedll] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> `E:/squeaks/Squeak-Win32-3.7.1-src/3.7.1/win32/plugin
> s/FT2Plugin'
> make: *** [FT2Plugin.dll] Error 2
>
> ---
> I think I may have the wrong freetype files in the wrong place.
> Do you know what I am doing wrong?

===