SqueakMap packages in 3.9g

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 06:35:51 UTC 2006

What I found useful was the RSS feed because the UI of mantis does
not work for me.
Sometimes I could spent 15 min trying to find something on this
website (seriously this is
certainly my bad capacity with user interfaces but this was really
annoying).

The problem is that I would love to have all the entries and their
statuses in RSS.