Win32 VM Update & Request for help

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 11:30:49 UTC 2007

i can't help with artistics, but can help with making win32 VM :)
Here's makefiles i changed slightly to be able build VM from any
directory, not just from platforms/win32 directory.

Also, you should remove Win32VMMaker>>sourceDirectory method to be
able to pick any output directory for generating sources and building
VM.
I found very inconvenient to build VM in platforms/win32 dir and mix
generated sources with platform dependent code.
Maybe i'm doing something wrong, but without changes to makefiles i
was unable to build VM from any directory. (btw i was following
instructions given on squeak-dev pages).
Just place these files in dir, where you picked as root of generated
sources (im usually using winbuild dir).

If something not working, check PLATDIR and DXDIR.

I hope files i provided will be useful.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.