My experiences in downloading Squeak (How about a sources integrity check?)

Hans-Martin Mosner hmm at heeg.de
Thu Dec 20 13:33:22 UTC 2007

Jerome Peace schrieb:

> It seems to me this would make a pretty good sunit
> integrity check. Would you be willing/interested in
> following thru by making it one and putting it on
> Mantis?

That's a really good idea.
I have written a unit test which uses SHA1 to catch not only the dreaded
CRLF corruption but other possible issues as well. Currently it knows
the hashes of SqueakV3.sources, SqueakV39.sources and CroquetV1.sources
(just because I happen to have those on my machine).
I'm now in the process of putting it on Mantis.

Cheers,
Hans-Martin