[V3dot10] Release team problems; Draft Pavel

Pavel Krivanek squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz
Sun Feb 18 17:18:33 UTC 2007

Hi,

for completeness' sake, here's the response by Keith Hodges who is the
most active release team member now:
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/v3dot10/2007-February/000329.html

I don't want to stay against Ralph or against the release team so I
think that the team members should adapt on current situation and
simply coordinate steps together and be less dependent on Raph's
leadership.

I hope that my plans for the next Squeak development are well known
and I think that they are the same as Ralph's. In case that the
community will want me as the potential next release team member,  it
will not necessary to persuade me.

-- Pavel