Local SqueakSource Server

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Fri Jun 1 07:37:14 UTC 2007

It's a pitty that installing something like SqueakSource is so
complicated...
One of the problems seems to be that SqueakMap does not work in your
3.7 image (there have been various issues with SqueakMap IIRC).
Anyway, if you follow the description on the Wiki page http://
source.squeakfoundation.org/ss.html I think you get around SqueakMap
since all packages are in the repository of SqueakSource-SqF itself.

HTH,
Adrian