[Q] Adding SOAP as module of KomHttpService(like Seaside)

"S.J.Chun" chunsj at embian.com
Mon Jun 18 13:59:12 UTC 2007

 wow, thank you.

----- Original Message -----
   From: Masashi UMEZAWA <masashi.umezawa at gmail.com>
   To: The general-purpose Squeak developers list <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org>
   Sent: 07-06-18 18:19:42
   Subject: Re: Re: [Q] Adding SOAP as module of KomHttpService(like Seaside)

  Hi Sungjin,

A simple solution is to make a subclass of WAKom and override
#process: for  dispatching like:

process: komRequest
	komRequest url = '/soap' ifTrue:[ ^ self soapModule process: komRequest].
	^ super process: komRequest

soapModule
	soapModule ifNil: [soapModule := SoapHttpModule new].
	^soapModule

Cheers,

2007/6/18, Sungjin Chun <chunsj at embian.com>:

--