[Monticello2] Key classes

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 15:14:55 UTC 2007

Hi Colin and Avi,

I've created an UML diagram with the main MC2 classes :
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5997.

IIUC, MC2 does not write slices to the repository. Only the elements
contained in the slice. Is that true? Why don't you commit the slices
themselves?

Another, maybe related question, what are snapshots? Colin gave a
definition in the previous link, but this is still not clear to me.
What is the difference with slices? Are they really required?

What is a memo? What are its instance variables reference, parents,
properties and sliceId?

Thank you for your help.

Bye

--