Also on Universes (Re: AIDA/Web now also on SqeakMap)

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Wed Jun 27 10:39:25 UTC 2007

Hi Damien and others,

I just to put Aida on Universes too and now you can install it much simpler:

	1. open Package Universe Browser
	2. in Web Development beta select Aida-beta
	3. click Select package
	4. click Install selections

Three packages will then be installed in that order: SPort, Swazoo, Aida.

If you don't have Universe browser yet, install it first from SqueakMap
(package Universes).

Best regards
Janko

Damien Cassou wrote:
> 2007/6/20, Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek at eranova.si>:
>> Do I need to install Universe browser first because I can't find
>> it in my 3.9 open menu?
>
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3785
>
>> I so, please add instructions to above wiki
>> page too. And because you just write these little docs, maybe it is
>> an opportunity to put some instructions how to install packages
>> with help of Universe too.
>
> Can you write to wiki directly? Login/pass are squeak/viewpoints

>> > "Cordialement" is perfect for a more formal mail :-).
>>
>> À bientôt? :)
>
> À bientôt is very good :-)

Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web