Need for universes (was Re: The Weekly Juan #9: "An upd)

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 6 19:17:06 UTC 2007

This is a place universes could help.  If ever application usable on
3.9/10/whatever were in universes, then Juan could install them all and
click the "test" button to see if anything breaks.

This is also applicable to what Ralph was saying earlier about the fear that
fixing one bug may cause another.