Squeak on Handhelds (Update)

Aaron Reichow revaaron at bitquabit.com
Sun Mar 11 08:26:44 UTC 2007

Blake-

I'm curious what kind of work you're doing on the N800 with
Seaside... Specifically, what kind of impressions you have of using
an app in that sort of situation.

I suspect I'm a bit of an oddity- I can whip up a simple Morphic app
in Squeak at a speed that isn't far off of a newbie VB programmer-
fast, though not lightning.  It's a shame more folks don't grok
Morphic. Not to dis your work, my point is simply that for me, using
any web app framework- even Seaside- would take more longer to whip
up some prototype.  I'm very curious about what kind of apps you're
creating and what kind of experience you've had so far...

Regards,
Aaron