squeak packages in ubuntu 7.10

subbukk subbukk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 05:22:09 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 16 October 2007 3:38 am, Lex Spoon wrote:
> Interesting, two more sets of deb's.  We should find a way to work
> together on this, guys.
>
> I and Matej have spoken with the maintainers of the Ubuntu packages.
> All four of us seem interested in merging in theory, but nobody has
> yet done anything.
Is there a reference site for Squeak VM sources from which rpms/debs can be
built? into which changes to the base sources can be merged?

www.squeakvm.org/unix doesn't seem to track changes to the base code on Linux.
The latest entry on this page is 3.9-8 while OLPC uses 3.9-12. Is this site
abandoned?

Subbu