[vm] Large Frame size

Rob Withers reefedjib at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 17:53:05 UTC 2007

I have a need for a larger frame size.  I am defining internal temps for some changes I am making with macro transformations, and I ran into the limit of the frame size when compiling some method in the image.   So what would be a good frame size for the large frame?   Could someone guide me as to what I would need to change in the vm to support this?  Will I need to use the SystemTracer to get an image prepared for using them and avoiding problems with the old large frame size going away?

thank you,
Rob