[squeak-dev] How to find...?

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 20:17:28 UTC 2008

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 07:36:42PM -0700, Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:
> Comparing with yours, I had spotted more errors on the
> data I was operating with.  The missing data now looks:
>
> 'abc'              '?'

Ken and I suspected that abc may be Keith Hodges, because the
initials appear in a package for Monticello 1.5:

Name: Monticello-kph.411
Author: abc
Time: 4 July 2007, 1:18:29 am
UUID: 1df92b9e-29c4-11dc-bbdc-000a95edb42a
Ancestors: Monticello-kph.410
- fixed errored test cases
- made file extension .mcs monticello loaded changeset.

However, Keith later replied:

< keithy> I dont recognize 411 as mine
< keithy> I think that contribution may be from pinesoft
< matthewfu> why pinesoft?
< keithy> because they are the early 1.5 adopters and they submitted a fix for the progress bar
< keithy> way back
< keithy> I have never used abc for my initials, nor in any code which changes the initials

So, anyone from Pinesoft recognize the initials abc?