[squeak-dev] worst crash yet trying to load stuff from Packages Universe in 3.10.2....

Greg A. Woods; Planix, Inc. woods at planix.ca
Mon Dec 15 18:46:27 UTC 2008

On 15-Dec-2008, at 5:30 AM, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> My 5 cents of peso (less of 1 euro cent) bet is the cause is into
> UITheme or the fancy enhanced look.
> Look for  LabelMorph, is not a class of base 3.10, for this class
> responds to contents: should be subclass of StringMorph (maybe)

Just clicking through all the change sets in the change sorter shows a
LabelMorph class in SmallDEVS-GUI-ke.51.

Here we go again!  One more try without SmallDEVS (I think I selected
it manually -- i.e. that it was not a dependency of something else I
wanted, but I guess I have to carefully look for such dependencies).

--
					Greg A. Woods; Planix, Inc.
					<woods at planix.ca>