[3.9.1] please check

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Fri Feb 15 14:04:36 UTC 2008

Hi Andreas

We put OB because it was before universes and the cool images
maintained by damien and we put it because we thought
	that for a tool to get better it should be used
	to be used it should be visible.
Simple but yes we made a mistake but this was not a big one since OB
is self contained.
We learned in the story so at the end this is not that bad. Of course
some really smart people would not
have made this mistake, indeed!

Now if you ask me I would remove Etoy, nebraska, starSqueak, speech,
80% of Morphic and lot more from the wonderful
squeak world.

It will come I'm sure

Stef