[squeak-dev] Mysql

Bèrto ëd Sèra berto.d.sera at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 03:49:31 UTC 2008

Hello! I'm new to Squeak but I have spent several years programming in
SmallTalk back then... so choosing squeak for a project would be a nice way
to get my mostly good memories back :)

The one and only problem I have is the same I used to have... object
persistence :) I'm supposed to interface to a MySQL DB that accepts commands
in XML (via a PARSER stored procedure) and answers with objects in XML
format.

It's VERY nice to see in the image that the XML library is there. This
should make things pretty simple. Now... HOW do I connect to Mysql?

Berto