[squeak-dev] [ANN] new release of Prolog

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Mon Jun 23 18:06:56 UTC 2008

Stephen Pair a écrit :
> I think it would also be worthwhile to construct a small tutorial
> that shows how to use it.  Maybe a scheduling example would be good (i.e.
> employees that have constraints on when they are available to work).

yes, this is right to the point. I am actually in the process of writing
documentation and finding some good, non-trivial examples to provide,
notably for me to better understand this logic programming thingy.

I was thinking about some automatic "intelligent" windows arrangement
manager for morphic. could be fun :)

Stef