[squeak-dev] [ANN] 3.10 final is out

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Fri Mar 21 08:01:03 UTC 2008

Philippe Marschall a écrit :
> Is it corrent that the new versions browser:
> http://www.squeaksource.com/VersionsBrowser2.html
> is missing?

I followed this link, to see what the new versions browser is about.
Arrived in a cryptic SqueakSource page, with no link to human readable
text, not even a sentence saying how to install the beast.

To me that's a common experience when looking a SqueakSource. It often
looks like if you do not know beforehand exactly what you are looking
for, it's very hard to figure out what the packages are and how to use them.

Am I missing something ?

Stef