[squeak-dev] [ANN] 3.10 final is out

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Mar 21 09:17:02 UTC 2008

El 3/20/08 4:09 PM, "Philippe Marschall" <philippe.marschall at gmail.com>
escribió:

> Is running the tests considered a safe operation? Are the tests
> supposed to be green? A ran the tests and had several failures and
> errors. Moreover the tests deleted the the contents of the directory
> including several Seaside development images. I 'm kinda bored right
> now.

You could run the test.
You should do test for your own development.
When you get the test feeling, start to made test for untested things in
image and put on Mantis.
As Steph said, test,test, more test.

My old report to v3dot list for all

> On Mac: 2249 run, 2246 passes, 0 expected failures, 2 failures, 0 errors, 0
> unexpected passes
>
> #('DebuggerUnwindBug>>#testUnwindDebuggerWithStep'
> 'LocaleTest>>#testIsFontAvailable' )
>

> On Windows XP
> 2249 run, 2242 passes, 0 expected failures, 6 failures, 0 errors, 0 unexpected
> passes
> #('DebuggerUnwindBug>>#testUnwindDebuggerWithStep'
> 'LocaleTest>>#testIsFontAvailable'
> 'RenderBugz>>#testForward' 'RenderBugz>>#testHeading'
> 'StringSocketTestCase>>#testBogusInput1'
> 'StringSocketTestCase>>#testBogusInput2')
>
> On Linux (SimplyMepis 6.5) is same as Mac plus FileDirectoryTest>>testExists.
> (3 yellow)

I don't have deleting of files , but if you have this, made a Mantis report

Edgar