[squeak-dev] Re: Swazoo - LGPL or MIT?

Bruce Badger bwbadger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 22:39:09 UTC 2008

On 26/03/2008, Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek at eranova.si> wrote:
> I'd like to kindly ask everyone to refrain from further commenting in
>  public until some of us original authors and later contributors like
>  Bruce in private come to agreement. Any public debate in strong tones at
>  that time wont contribute to successful end of our negotiations. Please
>  help us that way.

Janko, this seems to suggest that you feel that there is some doubt
about the fact that Swazoo is licensed under the LGPL.

Could you please make a clear statement on this?  Do you, or do you
not accept that Swazoo is under the LGPL and has been since the
inception of the project?

http://www.openskills.org/