[squeak-dev] [ANN] Public discuss about 'rules' of 3.10 and his possible branches

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu May 15 14:23:09 UTC 2008

El 5/15/08 10:34 AM, "Igor Stasenko" <siguctua at gmail.com> escribió:

> I think it would be better when
> 3.10.2-WT (without traits)
> can be easily transformed to
> 3.10.2-WT (with traits)
> by loading package or changeset.

Yes, but just now we could have a "normal" image as we have now or one
without Traits.

Is not my job doing a Traits package, no idea if this could be done , when ,
for who.

So again I ask to Board...

It's redoing all again using MC2 from 3.9 ok ?

Or NOT redoing...

It's Board decision have a 3.10.x2-basic and a 3-10.2-basic-WT ?.
For playing safe.
For people like Andreas could have a cleaner system for put Croquet into (
maybe )?

I don't know if Andreas could consider this is a good or bad idea or if he
could consider is best some variant of I saying.

I don't wish work and be burned at to stake in ESUG.
Please let me do something...

Edgar