[squeak-dev] Files documentation

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 20:12:08 UTC 2008

Keith: hahahah. I know there was a "Logging" project, but as there were few
places where to log, I decided to do it by hand. Do you think it should be
better to do it with it altought I have few places to log ?

Just by curious, is Logging something like log4j (sorry, but that's what I
know :( ?

does Logging use RIO for files ?

thanks,

Mariano