[squeak-dev] Looking for HostWindowPlugin usage code

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 23:43:22 UTC 2008

2008/9/14 Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>:

> Am 13.09.2008 um 23:54 schrieb Igor Stasenko:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> i can't find any sources which using a HostWindowPlugin (Areithfa
>> Ffenestri) from language side.
>> Can anyone provide some pointers?
>

> AFAIK it has only been used with Tweak yet (which does not rely on global
> state like Morphic). Code should be at
>
> ftp://ftp.smalltalkconsulting.com/experimental/

Thanks. I'd like to know if there was any attempts to replace a
default squeak window/display by this stuff.
In the code i see there are a subclass of DisplayScreen. But there no
methods found, which can install/deinstall a hostwindowproxy as
display.
i'm thinking that it is very good to move in that direction.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.