[squeak-dev] ditching Monticello objects.

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 12 16:13:04 UTC 2009

> Again, what do I miss? I guess, I somehow have to build this image,
> right? How are others supposed to reuse if there is not even a
> prebuilt image linked on the website ready to look into what you did?

Dear Adrian,

Ok, sorry I understand what you are saying.

with LevelPlayingField, and 3.11 we plan the tasks we want to have
included in the image in advance. Then fill in the details. Since
LevelPlayingField applies to any image you want it to, there is no image
for you to down load with it in. Nevertheless LPF has been around for a
while.

There is an image in the 3.11 ftp area called 3.10.2bc which is
essentially 3.10.2+LPF+Sake/Packages

For this fix all you have to do is Installer mantis ensureFix: 7244.

I will be updating it shortly, with John's great contributions

Keith