[squeak-dev] Maintaining Etoys in Squeak

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Fri Jul 3 07:49:38 UTC 2009

Colin Putney schrieb:

> I'm not asking for promises, here, just opinions. Even something vague
> like "Syncronizing would be nice, but we have other priorities" or
> "We're planning to sync, but we've got a deadline just now, please
> bear with us" would make this debate much more productive.
Colin, I'm not a developer, so I cannot answer your previous questions
thoroughly. But as the Director of Education from Squeakland Foundation
I tell you that we would be happy to sync with Squeak again! As I
pointed out in a previous mail, I appreciate the possibility to not let
the learning stop at Etoys level.
To make this happen we need all the help we can get from the community.

Rita