[squeak-dev] Deprecation policy

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sun Jul 5 14:00:57 UTC 2009

Self-correction: Deprecation policy dates by at least to 3.6 as
evidenced by an email from Doug Way in 2004 and a swiki page he created

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3940

I'm currently leaning towards Eliot's solution and am evaluating it.  If
anyone has any concerns or preferences I would like to hear them.

Oh, and yes, I realize that I asked about deprecation and barely 24
hours later removed entire classes without any deprecation.  Evaluating
this now is part of my intention to address that.

Ken