[squeak-dev] Re: The future of Squeak & Pharo (was Re: [Pharo-project] [ANN] Pharo MIT license clean)

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Sun Jun 28 17:16:57 UTC 2009

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 19:05:30 +0200, Ian Trudel wrote:

> I like your ideas, Casimiro. And a lot of boring work, as you would
> call, but I call it maintenance, has to be done. Internationalization
> is among the point that prevents me to use Squeak.

Ian, would it be possible you send me a list of what things _you_ need for
internationalization. That would be very interesting in a current project.

Or, if you like, just post here (and if it was already posted then
where/what).

TIA.

/Klaus

--
"If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it".
Albert Einstein