[squeak-dev] Re: Community blog?

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Wed Mar 4 16:59:23 UTC 2009

On planet.squeak.org, I use squeak/smalltalk-specific topic feeds when I
can find them, and I omit blogs which seem less than 50% squeak related.
I usually find the result on-topic enough, with occasional enjoyable
diversions to euro board games etc. My model is the Debian, Gnome and
Ubuntu planets which are about building a strong community, not just
propagating technical discussion.

But, just send a patch or suggestion implementing the changes you want.
If a particular blog is too off-topic and there's no topic feed, you
could try contacting the author here and talking them into line.