[squeak-dev] Trunk commits

Michael van der Gulik mikevdg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 21:12:08 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 12:32 AM, Keith Hodges <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk>wrote:

> Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> >
> > On 02.09.2009, at 09:33, Damien Cassou wrote:

> Which we already have.
> >> With squeaksource, it is easy to get an RSS feed of a package. That
> >> way only people interested get noticed.
> >

> > Why would people on squeak-dev not be interested in Squeak development?
> 1. Not having time.
>
> 2. Poluting the exisiting actual human messages with extra stuff to
> trawl through when you are searching for something.

95% of the human messages end up in my trash unread. I'm finding about the
same proportion of commit messages are relevant to me as human messages.

I'm becoming a bit of a fan of the commit messages. You can see what's
happening, and it's the best forum for discussing changes.

Gulik.

--
http://gulik.pbwiki.com/