[squeak-dev] Curl plugin problems - CurlPlugin.1.1.0.bundle.zip

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Mon Feb 1 10:03:09 UTC 2010

Ok, I build a new CurlPlugin.bundle for os-x   Version 1.1.0

Find that via http://www.smalltalkconsulting.com/squeak.html

http://homepage.mac.com/johnmci/FileSharing.html
or
ftp://ftp.smalltalkconsulting.com

look in the experimental folder for
CurlPlugin.1.1.0.bundle.zip

Now first it's 2:00am in the morning here, and I didn't bother to test it!  So we'll run on blind luck since it *compiles & links* must be ok then?

The 1.0.0 version was compiled in 2006 and statically linked to a version of curl from MacPorts for running on os-x 10.2.8

The 1.1.0 version is compiled for 10.5 (ppc, macintel 32) and is dynamically linked to libcurl supply by your operating system.

No doubt someone in Europe can let me know if the SUnits pass?  If there is a lack of SUnits, then I'd suggest someone add  some more
if we want to make Curl a more important part of the network transport layer in Squeak.

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882