[squeak-dev] Re: Help system now for Squeak and Pharo

Danny Chan chan_dhf at yahoo.de
Sat Feb 20 19:04:04 UTC 2010

Hi Andreas!

You can add custom pages by subclassing CustomHelp and implementing some
methods. There is a help entry "Help on Help/How to build a custom help" that
describes the process. Today I also added some code that enables you to create
content and page hierarchies dynamically. Have a look at the methods in
HelpAPIDoc to see how it is used. This code is not loaded by Torsten's
Metacello config because I do not know how to do that at the moment, and I
guess the implementation is going to change anyway.

Danny