[squeak-dev] Re: Seaside + TDD

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Jan 19 23:37:29 UTC 2010

Chris Cunnington wrote:
> On 20 Nov. I wrote these instructions for installing Seaside. It's clear
> from the last paragraph that Seaside 3.0 did not work in my attempts to
> install it in a current version of Squeak.
>
> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2009-November/141226.html
>
> I have seen no evidence from anybody in the past two months that either
> my approach was wrong or that somebody has successfully installed
> Seaside 3.0 in a current version of Squeak.

Thanks, I had assumed you had resolved the issues listed in the above
post. When I follow your Seaside 3 instructions on a 3.10.2 image
everything works up until the last step where going to
http://localhost:8080/seaside ends up with a response that says
"/seaside not found". Is that the problem you were referring to? If so,
it looks like a missing configuration step. Or are you seeing something
else?

Cheers,
   - Andreas