[squeak-dev] Re: Using WebClient

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 20:25:02 UTC 2010

Unfortunately the customer cancelled the project (He selected an
automation solution
using ActiveX, but automating the IE. My proposal was talking directly with the
http server and make a service and so, but well....are the business :) ).

Anyway I got very interested by this topic and will try to give a try
to the implementation
of the post method using multipart boundaries when time permit (This
topic is already on
my near-to-infinite-todo list).

Cheers.
Germán.